Nowgong Girls’ College
Philosophical Practitioners' Association of India
offer a Certificate Course
Please read the following instructions carefully before registering.
1. This course has been designed for students from all disciplines who are interested in exploring the area of philosophical counselling.
2. The course will be conducted online on the Zoom platform. Candidates must keep their cameras on and interact with other participants. Kindly ensure seamless connectivity during the sessions.
3. This course is of 2 credits. It will include sessions of at least 30 hours over two months (Oct-Nov 2023). Sessions will be conducted in the evenings at weekends. Attendance in 90% of sessions is compulsory.
4. The availability of seats is on a first-come, first-served basis. The enrolment would be limited to about forty participants.
5. Classes will be held on Fridays from 7-9 pm and on Saturdays from 6-8 pm.
6. The course completion does not certify the participant to practice as a counsellor.
7. The fee is non-refundable.
8. Payment of the fee does not guarantee successful course completion. In addition, there will be other course requirements that need to be met to obtain the e-certificate.
9. Only a soft copy of the certificate will be provided.
10. After filling in this form, you will get details to join a WhatsApp group. Please join it to stay updated about the course and resolve queries.
11. Registrations for students other than Nowgong Girls' College will be open after September 15, 2023.
For any queries, contact us at 8130899818 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrations have closed since all seats have been filled.
Keep visiting this page for more such courses
The list of experts is tentative and may change based on their availability