Mata Sundri College for Women, Delhi
Philosophical Practitioners' Association of India
invite you for a Certificate Course
Please read the following instructions carefully before registering.
1. This course has been designed for students from all disciplines who are interested in exploring the area of philosophical counselling.
2. The course will be conducted online on the Zoom platform. Candidates must keep their cameras on and interact with other participants. Kindly ensure seamless connectivity during the sessions.
3. This course is of 2 credits. It will include sessions of at least 30 hours over two months. Sessions will be conducted in the evenings at weekends. Attendance in 90% of sessions is compulsory.
4. The availability of seats is on a first-come, first-served basis. The enrolment would be limited to about forty participants.
5. The course completion does not certify the participant to practice as a counsellor.
6. Fee details are mentioned in the second section of the form. Submission of proof of payment is mandatory for the completion of this form.
7. The fee is non-refundable.
8. Payment of the fee does not guarantee successful course completion. In addition, there will be other course requirements that need to be met to obtain the e-certificate. Therefore, a hard copy of the certificate would not be provided.
9. A mail regarding confirmation of enrolment will be sent after the bank has verified the payment.
10. After filling in this form, you will get details to join a WhatsApp group. Please join it to stay updated about the course and resolve queries.
11. Registrations for this course have closed.
For any queries, contact us at 8130899818 or write to us at email@example.com